Sun'n'Fun PIREP

I’ve posted a PIREP of my adventure yesterday at Sun’n’Fun at www.norcalpilot.com

Enjoy,

Chris SR22 #95

Thanks, Chris!

Joe

I’ve posted a PIREP of my adventure yesterday at Sun’n’Fun at www.norcalpilot.com

Enjoy,

Chris SR22 #95

Good stuff.

Regarding the Bose X’s, they retrofitted my headset with the lambskin inserts for free when I sent it in after slicing the cord in two. In looking at the paperwork they sent back, they also replaced the drivers with the latest model. All free (including shipping) and they were out of warranty besides.

Great work, Chris! We are blessed to have those with digital cameras and a working knowledge of HTML to put this together.

On the subject of Bose, I have been in touch with Richard Merriot of Bose at (508) 766-1080 regarding having Cirrus (1) manafacture the SR20 and SR22 with the connector mating with the Bose aviation headset and possibly (2) have Cirrus offer the Bose as an option on the aircraft. The connector that is currently being used by Cirrus does not mate with any current aviation headset. The “quasi-official” Lightspeed doesen’t require ship’s power. Currently, if you want the Bose, you have not only the high initial cost, but the obligation to rework the factory installed connectors at your own expense. I hope once Cirrus gets it’s production line under control that this issue can be dealt with.

Enjoy,

Chris SR22 #95