Sun-n-Fun Get Together

Is anyone interested in getting together @ sun-n-Fun in April in Florida?

Absolutely! I plan on getting over for the opening weekend, go back home (Melbourne, FL) Monday evening, and fly back over once or twice during the week. IÂ’ll have plenty of flexibility, so let me know what works for the majority.

It would be nice to get together for some live “forum” discussions. Websites are nice, but a little slow to get through at times.

Kevin (#414)

Absolutely! I plan on getting over for the opening weekend, go back home (Melbourne, FL) Monday evening, and fly back over once or twice during the week. IÂ’ll have plenty of flexibility, so let me know what works for the majority.

It would be nice to get together for some live “forum” discussions. Websites are nice, but a little slow to get through at times.

Kevin (#414)

I’m trying to convince my wife that we should be there for the first Sunday. It’s all that works as far as the kids’ vacation is concerned.

Kevin (#414)

I’m trying to convince my wife that we should be there for the first Sunday. It’s all that works as far as the kids’ vacation is concerned.

I will be getting into Lakeland on Saturday the 8th about 8:00 p.m. Would enjoy thetime I could spend with any of you. I am the operations manager at Wings Aloft but will be demonstrating GPS units for Magellan in one of the hangars. ALet me know what I can do to meet with you. >>Absolutely! I plan on getting over for the opening weekend, go back home (Melbourne, FL) Monday evening, and fly back over once or twice during the week. IÂ’ll have plenty of flexibility, so let me know what works for the majority.

Kevin (#414)