SR22 rental

Does anyone know of a delivered SR22 that is being rented? Or chartered? If so, I’d be interested in knowing the hourly rate or charter rates. Has anyone formed a “shared” SR22 partnership and determined a fair hourly rate (wet or dry) above and beyond the FAR’s reimbursement formula? I’m looking for the magic number that will return a “break even” or better dollar to the owner(s) in a time sharing situation.

If no one has any hard info, how does $ 200/hr sound (inc. allowance for major overhaul, long term maintenance, etc.)assuming minimum of 200 -300 hrs per year? Is there a former Bonanza or Mooney (recent, higher priced ones) owner that has an idea of what the return should be on a high performance 300K single?

$200 is a nice round #. Not a drop less

Best of luck.

Woor

Does anyone know of a delivered SR22 that is being rented? Or chartered? If so, I’d be interested in knowing the hourly rate or charter rates. Has anyone formed a “shared” SR22 partnership and determined a fair hourly rate (wet or dry) above and beyond the FAR’s reimbursement formula? I’m looking for the magic number that will return a “break even” or better dollar to the owner(s) in a time sharing situation.

If no one has any hard info, how does $ 200/hr sound (inc. allowance for major overhaul, long term maintenance, etc.)assuming minimum of 200 -300 hrs per year? Is there a former Bonanza or Mooney (recent, higher priced ones) owner that has an idea of what the return should be on a high performance 300K single?