Arnav Engine View

Check out the Arnav announcement for engine monitoring.

www.arnav.com

www.arnav.com

Thanks for alerting us to this annoucement (which, incidently, is dated 4 days in the future! :slight_smile:

Of course, press releases are far from objective reviews, but it still looks pretty impressive.

The screen shot they show seems to have some other differences, too, like icons instead of text for the “soft buttons”. I wonder if that happens when you upgrade the s/w to the engine monitoring version.

Plus there’s even yellow & red markings on the screen so maybe David Shepard can finally remove the EGT/CHT gauge and put something else in it’s place. :slight_smile:

Steve

www.arnav.com
TERRIFIC news!!
Dean… remember… Sam Adams:slight_smile:

Mike.

If you click on the picture of the graph & chart it will blow up so you can read it. -

www.arnav.com

Here is the response from ARNAV to my question about when EngineView would be available on new production.

Hi Jim,

EngineView is available now for retrofit into existing SR22s in the field. We are working on the STC for a factory installation kit which should be available later this year. I do not have an exact timeline as the FAA needs to review the application, and that process is unpredictable. Let’s keep in touch on this.

BRGS,

Sue Hamner

www.arnav.com

www.arnav.com

TERRIFIC news!!

Dean… remember… Sam Adams:slight_smile:

Mike.

Congratulations to ARNAV. And Mike, that’ll be one case of beer I’m happy to buy. Nothing like losing when you really winning.