SR22 .jpg files

While I’m waiting for our SR22, I would like to hang a picture in my home/office of our dream plane. Although there are many .jpg pictures of the SR20, I haven’t seen any photos of the SR22 suitable for framing other then what is in the aviation magazines. Does anyone know where I can “latch on” to a great picture of the 22 in flight to drool over?

While I’m waiting for our SR22, I would like to hang a picture in my home/office of our dream plane. Although there are many .jpg pictures of the SR20, I haven’t seen any photos of the SR22 suitable for framing other then what is in the aviation magazines. Does anyone know where I can “latch on” to a great picture of the 22 in flight to drool over?

How about something you can take with you and it looks great. A crystal of your Cirrus. This is made of imported Crystal and it is 3D. I find it hard to describe, there are couple pictures here but they don’t do justice. Only $200 and they are only a few left. Drop me a line if you are interested. Why not have your Cirrus now…

Cheers,

Woor

Hi Woor,

I already talked to you about the crystal. I purchased one last year.

Take care,

Walt

How about something you can take with you and it looks great. A crystal of your Cirrus. This is made of imported Crystal and it is 3D. I find it hard to describe, there are couple pictures here but they don’t do justice. Only $200 and they are only a few left. Drop me a line if you are interested. Why not have your Cirrus now…

Cheers,

Woor

Cheers,

Woor

I’ve bought one of Woor’s crystal SR’s and I can attest that they are terrific looking. It is about 1.5" x 1.5" x 2.75" (estimates) and it makes a great paperweight. The pictures you’ve seen on this web site don’t do it justice.

Marty