SR20 / SR22 Crystal

We have about 20 people interested in getting the Crystal of Cirrus. To get the discount we need a minimum of 100 orders. We can buy it now at the regular price but I was hoping to get 100 orders for the discount. This coming Monday night I will let you know if we have reached 100. If you need to see the crystal click on the picture above. This is not a good sample. It looks great and very detailed. If you have any questions you can email me at woor@earthlink.net

Take care and have a great Cirrus weekend…

Woor

PS The news was good wasn’t it. (SR22) I think there will be 3 2000 model.

We have about 20 people interested in getting the Crystal of Cirrus. To get the discount we need a minimum of 100 orders. We can buy it now at the regular price but I was hoping to get 100 orders for the discount. This coming Monday night I will let you know if we have reached 100. If you need to see the crystal click on the picture above. This is not a good sample. It looks great and very detailed. If you have any questions you can email me at woor@earthlink.net

Woor

Hi Woor,

I’m interested in the Cirrus SR22 crystal. How much does it cost?

What’s this news abot 3 2000 models?

Michael

Woor

Hi Woor,

I am interested in the crystal. Can you please provide me with the following information:

• Price w/wo 100 piece discount

• Delivery date (It would make a great birthday gift for my wife, who twisted my arm to get the SR20…honest)

Walt

Woor

i would be intereste in crystal e-mail at hblitz@get.net

Hi Woor,

I’m interested in the Cirrus SR22 crystal. How much does it cost?

Hello Michael,

Mail a check or money order to A. R. Asdourian 921 South Ode Street, Arlington, VA 22204.

The cost for a crystal is $199 each plus $15 S&H, if you want a motorized/lighted stand is $90 plus $10 S&H.

We did not meet the minimum of 100 orders to get the discount. If you hurry you should get it before Santa. I have been told that money orders will be mailed the same day. Best of luck.

What’s this news abot 3 2000 models?

My crystal ball says there will be (3) SR22 with a 2000 model year. What do you think?

To the lucky guy with the broken arm,

Mail check to A. R. Asdourian at 921 South Ode Street, Arlington, VA 22204

Price is $199 per piece with $15 for S&H. The motorzied stand with lights is $90 plus $10 S&H They will only take cash,check, or money order. Happy Birthday for your SMART Bride.

When is the big day?

Cheers,

Woor

Woor

Hi Woor,

I am interested in the crystal. Can you please provide me with the following information:

• Delivery date (It would make a great birthday gift for my wife, who twisted my arm to get the SR20…honest)

Walt

To the lucky guy with the broken arm,

Mail check to A. R. Asdourian at 921 South Ode Street, Arlington, VA 22204

Price is $199 per piece with $15 for S&H. The motorzied stand with lights is $90 plus $10 S&H They will only take cash,check, or money order. Happy Birthday for your SMART Bride.

When is the big day?

Cheers,

Hi Woor,

Thanks for the info. Do you have a telephone # or WEB site for A. R. Asdourian?

I’m not sure which big day you meant; her birthday is on 1/12/00. As far as the SR20, here’s the story on #423:

On 9/12/99, my wife (Rose-Marie) and I landed at Hyannis (on the cape) to do some biking. I spotted #2 production N20CD on the ramp and I explained the price and features of the SR20. (I had been researching several models for an upgrade to our Warrior). She fell in love with it and said “that’s our next plane!” (God bless her). After a day of biking, I was loading our bikes into the plane, when I noticed that Rose-Marie was running away from the Warrior. She had notice that N20CD had started up. I follower her and the owner Chris Peynola shut down the engine for fear of the plane ingesting our drool. Actually he was very gracious and allowed us to fully inspect the plane. That was it! The next day Rose-Marie didn’t stop twisting my arm until I sent the check out for a down payment. Our ship date (so far) is 8/01. Know anyone looking for a great Warrior? You can bet I’m keeping Rose-Marie!

Best regards,

Walt

Woor

Woor

Hi Woor,

Walt