For the pilot who thinks he has everything

If you are looking for a little Christmas present for yourself or your significant otherÂ….

I saw this beautiful crystal that measures 3” X 2” X 2” (5cm by 7.5cm by 5cm) beautiful, with beveled edges. The best part about it is what is on the insideÂ…a Cirrus SR2X. This lovely replica has plenty of detail, from the steps down to the antennas. I just had to have two of them (one for me and one for my wifeÂ’s office). I spoke to the money lady and asked for the best deal we could get–$175 including shipping within the US and to APO/FPOs. International shipping is an additional $30. This is truly a great looking crystal momento.

Here are the conditions to get the price quoted above:

Minimum order: 100 (a savings of over $40 each in the US)

Payment by Money Order or Personal Check.

The normal price is $199 plus $16 shipping and handling (in the US), plus sales tax, if shipped to a VA address.

She assured me delivery would be within 10 days after receipt of money orders, and a little longer for personal checks.

I would like to know how many people would like to have one or more. I almost bought one on the spot, but I thought there might be others out there who would like to have one or more, too. If we were able to pool the order and reach the minimum, we would all save money, and I would be glad to chip in and get one to our friend down under as a thanks for hosting this bb.

I took some pictures and dropped them off to be placed in a CD so I can share them with you all. I should be getting the CD back in two or three days.

To get a feel for how many are interested, could you please drop me an email with name and how many, and I will keep you posted on whether or not we meet the minimum.

Have a great Cirrus day.

Woor

woor@earthlink.net

If you are looking for a little Christmas present for yourself or your significant otherÂ….

I saw this beautiful crystal that measures 3” X 2” X 2” (5cm by 7.5cm by 5cm) beautiful, with beveled edges. The best part about it is what is on the insideÂ…a Cirrus SR2X. This lovely replica has plenty of detail, from the steps down to the antennas. I just had to have two of them (one for me and one for my wifeÂ’s office). I spoke to the money lady and asked for the best deal we could get–$175 including shipping within the US and to APO/FPOs. International shipping is an additional $30. This is truly a great looking crystal momento.

Here are the conditions to get the price quoted above:

Minimum order: 100 (a savings of over $40 each in the US)

Payment by Money Order or Personal Check.

The normal price is $199 plus $16 shipping and handling (in the US), plus sales tax, if shipped to a VA address.

She assured me delivery would be within 10 days after receipt of money orders, and a little longer for personal checks.

I would like to know how many people would like to have one or more. I almost bought one on the spot, but I thought there might be others out there who would like to have one or more, too. If we were able to pool the order and reach the minimum, we would all save money, and I would be glad to chip in and get one to our friend down under as a thanks for hosting this bb.

I took some pictures and dropped them off to be placed in a CD so I can share them with you all. I should be getting the CD back in two or three days.

To get a feel for how many are interested, could you please drop me an email with name and how many, and I will keep you posted on whether or not we meet the minimum.

Have a great Cirrus day.

Woor

woor@earthlink.net

I am interested but would like to see your pictures first.

Is it a display piece, or used as paperweight, jewelry etc? If display, does it have a stand or frame?

Is it a display piece, or used as paperweight, jewelry etc? If display, does it have a stand or frame?

It is a decorative piece, I did use one of his lighted stands that moves around and provides different color lights, really looked good because it only lit up the Cirrus and the colors were nice too. I think you can get a wooden stand or the lighted stand. Sorry, I was so happy about what I saw, I did not ask about stands or anything else. I do remember being told that I could also purchase the lighted stand. I will go check on the pictures tomorrow. Will keep you all informed.

Have a great Cirrus day

Woor