SR22 Accident Email

I just got an email from someone claiming to be Barbara Barquin, one of the people involved in the recent SR22 accident.

I can’t think of any reason why she would be writing to me specifically. Has anyone else gotten one? Is this a hoax?

Thanks.

Joe

Me, too.

She kept referring to “Sirrus” . . .

I wish Joey and Barbara well (if it was them). But I have no interest in feeding their lawsuit.

I just got an email from someone claiming to be Barbara Barquin, one of the people involved in the recent SR22 accident.

I can’t think of any reason why she would be writing to me specifically. Has anyone else gotten one? Is this a hoax?

Thanks.

Joe

Thanks.

Joe

Recieved similar e-mail. I bet its a “Jeff”! MIKE#396

I agree.

Joe

Me, too.

She kept referring to “Sirrus” . . .

I wish Joey and Barbara well (if it was them). But I have no interest in feeding their lawsuit.

Thanks.

Joe

Nope.I’m not that low. -j

It is curious to me that Jeff seems to be able to post a lot of messages to this forum during the work day.

Just in case there is any shred of credibility to your claimed employment at CD, I have made my post just as anonymous as yours.

I don’t want anyone on the asssembly line to be holding a grudge against me when my plane comes down the line.

:wink:

Thanks.

Joe

Thanks.

Joe

I received an Email after my original query on July 6th. It included a phone number. Funny thing, Barbara’s post has now been removed…hmmmm. Anyway, I spoke with Joey at great length, mostly about the injuries he and Barbara sustained as I am quite knowledgeable in the treatment modalities. I wish them luck and know that they are in great surgical hands. I won’t elaborate on this forum, but I suspect there will be questions asked whether he should have sustained these types of injuries under the circumstances. Who knows.

Chris SR22 #102

I believe Barbara’s post is still here. There were several “Springfield Accident” threads. Look at the one beginning with a post dated July 1. (Gary and I also received an email with a phone number).

I received an Email after my original query on July 6th. It included a phone number. Funny thing, Barbara’s post has now been removed…hmmmm. >Chris SR22 #102