SR20 N-number available

Last year I reserved an N-number for an SR20. Since I got an SR22 instead, I didn’t use it. The reservation has now expired, and whoever wants it is welcome to it.

The number is N160KT, as in 160 knots.

You’ll have to contact the FAA to reserve the number. Information on how to do this has been posted on this forum and many other places.

-Mike

SR22 N180KT

Better call the FAA and change that to 155KT

Last year I reserved an N-number for an SR20. Since I got an SR22 instead, I didn’t use it. The reservation has now expired, and whoever wants it is welcome to it.

You’ll have to contact the FAA to reserve the number. Information on how to do this has been posted on this forum and many other places.

-Mike

SR22 N180KT

Straight from the brochure to the side of your airplane, courtesy of the Sirius Cybernetics Marketing Department :slight_smile:

Of course, SR22s don’t top out at 180kts either – they’re usually a little faster.

-Mike

Have the new performance figures on the SR20a been released in view of the gross weight increase?

-Mike

SR22 N180KT