sr20 for hire ?

does anyone know of an sr20 for hire in florida or los angeles?

I heard there was one in Ft. Myers, Fla

West Palm, FL

I don’t remember the name of the FBO.

Have a great SR-20 day.

Cheers,

Woor

Hi James,

There is one for rent at Ft. Meyers Fl. by ‘Safe Flight International’ Ft. Meyers Page. Phone 941 275 3737.

They are easy to find, leaving the 41 at the SHELL fuel station and direct to the local FBO AVITAT you will find them in the very first building at your left side. Same office as the heli boys.

Last March they were asking $139,00 wet/hr. And they expect a 5 to 10 hours check out.

Nice people, nice area for flying.

Good luck.

Jan Stevens
The Metherlands>

Hmm… Where in West Palm Beach? I live in the area and know of none. In fact I just called Chandelle Aviation, who are looking for an SR20, and they said there are none at Palm Beach International. I also fly out of Palm Beach County Airpark and there are none there.

There is the one in Ft Myers which I have flown and will have some more time in tomorrow!

West Palm, FL

Have a great SR-20 day.

Cheers,

Woor

Chandelle Aviation is the one that told me back in Feb that one would be available in Mar. I guess the contract did not make it.

Have a great weekend flying a Cirrus. !!! :slight_smile:

Woor

Hmm… Where in West Palm Beach? I live in the area and know of none. In fact I just called Chandelle Aviation, who are looking for an SR20, and they said there are none at Palm Beach International. I also fly out of Palm Beach County Airpark and there are none there.

There is the one in Ft Myers which I have flown and will have some more time in tomorrow!

West Palm, FL

Have a great SR-20 day.

Cheers,

Woor