Attention SR20 Owners!!

My partner and I have contract #487 (SR20), with a July, 2002 scheduled delivery date. Cirrus has been unable to supply us with a demo ride, or give us any idea when they might be able to.

Is there some proud Cirrus owner who would take us up for a demo???

We would pay for fuel, etc. and travel to you (unless you plan on being in the Sarasota, FL area).

Love to hear from those of you lucky enough to already be owners.

Might be worth a trip to Duluth.

My partner and I have contract #487 (SR20), with a July, 2002 scheduled delivery date. Cirrus has been unable to supply us with a demo ride, or give us any idea when they might be able to.

We would pay for fuel, etc. and travel to you (unless you plan on being in the Sarasota, FL area).

Here’s an easier solution: go to Page Field in Ft Myers, Safeflight International flight school has an SR 20 on the line. I tried it out there a month ago! Rents for $139 an hour plus an instructor. I’m going back for more soon! I have a point of contact if you’d like to e-mail. I live on the southeast coast of Florida.

Bruce