SR-22 PIREP

I picked up my 22 the same week R bedichek (approx 5 weeks), now have nearly fifty hours. I have had nearly zero squawks. One nav. light (cirrus immediately mailed a new one) and a sticky lock on the left side door. The plane flies, handles, performs AWSOME! It has been so worth the wait. I have a permanent grin on my face since arriving at the factory May 23rd. A word for future owners- WATCH YOUR SPEEDS/ LEARN THE 430’S I was fortunate enough to fly a mooney with a single 430 prior which has helped tremendously. The 22 still takes more planning for descent and approach into the pattern. My training (Regis) was thorough and well organized. The wings aloft people were top notch in my book. I have only 400 hours and agree high performance/speeds experience is a definite advantage, 310hp is quite a bit to handle in the first 25 hours or so.I will stop here since I could go on all day about this plane, oh one last thing you are an instant celebrity at every airport, FBO and controller… it has been fun!

I picked up my 22 the same week R bedichek (approx 5 weeks), now have nearly fifty hours. I have had nearly zero squawks. One nav. light (cirrus immediately mailed a new one) and a sticky lock on the left side door. The plane flies, handles, performs AWSOME! It has been so worth the wait. I have a permanent grin on my face since arriving at the factory May 23rd. A word for future owners- WATCH YOUR SPEEDS/ LEARN THE 430’S I was fortunate enough to fly a mooney with a single 430 prior which has helped tremendously. The 22 still takes more planning for descent and approach into the pattern. My training (Regis) was thorough and well organized. The wings aloft people were top notch in my book. I have only 400 hours and agree high performance/speeds experience is a definite advantage, 310hp is quite a bit to handle in the first 25 hours or so.I will stop here since I could go on all day about this plane, oh one last thing you are an instant celebrity at every airport, FBO and controller… it has been fun!

If anyone is experiencing stiff door latches, I recommend lithium grease. It is wx resistant and availabel in auto supply stores. Just put a smidge on the pins. My doors are about 50% easier to latch.

(Sorry about the previous post. Operator malfunction.)