Someone please get this to dfaybrick

Fred Teutenberg here… former COPA member and former owner of SR22 GTS N694TT. Hello to all my old on-line friends!

Member dfaybrick responded to one of my old posts and is looking for information on my Seneca V. I want to help him but can’t as I am not currently a paid COPA member and I don’t have his email. Please give him my email (the one I don’t mind publicly posting)… teutenfw2@earthlink.net and let him know I would be happy to answer any and all of his questions.

In case you are wondering, I didn’t renew my membership in great part because of time constraints but I was also curious, in light of COPA’s stated crusade to sign up all Cirrus pilots in the name of safety, if any COPA staff or board members would contact me urging me to renew and to return to the organiation in the spirit of safety. A good part of a year later the answer to that question is no, not a single email or phone call.

I no longer own a Cirrus but still fly one occasionally and remember mine affectionately.

Take Care and Best Regards.

I posted on one of his posts since he had no contact info.

A

Thanks Andy. It worked as we communicated this evening. Thanks again!

No problem. I will be in Destin this weekend if you want to meet and have lunch.

Email me at teutenfw2@earthlink.net as lunch is a possibility. Do you know Gary Troop? He is another Cirrus guy in the Destin area who might be able to join us. I just have to work around the kids soccer games. Best Regards.

In reply to:

Do you know Gary Troop? He is another Cirrus guy in the Destin area who might be able to join us. I just have to work around the kids soccer games. Best Regards.

I had lunch with Gary and his wife in Baytowne about a month or so ago. I will email you late tomorrow. Friday or Saturday would be best, anytime.

A