SERVICE DEPT HAS MY APPROVAL

I wanted to mention that I am impressed with the focused attention My partner and I recieved

in response to the flap problem we had;

Basically Mike Bush the Service manager

rather than extending time by process of elimination, chose the full force diagnostic.

He elected to remove and reinstall all of the components of the flap system and replace it all under warranty; I should add.

We now have our bird ready to fly and the entire flap system FED X ed to the engineering dept at Cirrus being diagnosed.

That’s the way to do business.

SINCERELY;

Rich Meyer + Howard Blitz 149CD

N747TG now has 75 hrs (in 3 months since delivery) and, as well as the other planes out in the field, had a couple of problems. They were solved by SouthEast Aero in St. Augustine, FL, but not without the great help of Mike Busch. The service people told me that they NEVER with any other manufacturer had such a great and positive assistance as with Mike Busch and his team. They called it outstanding that he no only answered every question in detail, but then also, a couple of days later, would call in and ask for the progress they had made, offering help where needed.

Mike, you are great, and when the plane comes to Duluth this week for a last checkup before flying over the big pond, I’m already sure that all will work out fine.

Timm Preusser

I wanted to mention that I am impressed with the focused attention My partner and I recieved

in response to the flap problem we had;

Basically Mike Bush the Service manager

rather than extending time by process of elimination, chose the full force diagnostic.

He elected to remove and reinstall all of the components of the flap system and replace it all under warranty; I should add.

We now have our bird ready to fly and the entire flap system FED X ed to the engineering dept at Cirrus being diagnosed.

That’s the way to do business.

SINCERELY;

Rich Meyer + Howard Blitz 149CD