Seat Choice

Would appreciate hearing any experience or thoughts on leather versus leather and cloth seats. I need to make a decision for my SR22 in a couple weeks. For the SR22 the cost is the same.

Thanks.

Lou SR22 #121

I also need to make the same decision on my pending SR22B #123. My first thought is I can not picture driving a luxury automobile without leather but I also live in the South and do not have the cold to deal with.

I did find the FAA web site: http:/diy.dot.gov. easy to reserve my N#–N789AA. I look forward to a delevery about 2/15/01, per Cirrus.

Good Luck

Would appreciate hearing any experience or thoughts on leather versus leather and cloth seats. I need to make a decision for my SR22 in a couple weeks. For the SR22 the cost is the same.

Thanks.

Lou SR22 #121

Thanks.

Lou SR22 #121

SIMPLY,

The Leather looks the best and will probably do better on re-sale as well in my opinion. But…the cloth will keep you cooler esp. in the summer. If you live in a ‘hot’ place…it is a tough decsion.
Don

Thanks.

Lou SR22 #121

Lou,

We live in Florida and we had the Leather and cloth installed. I think the Cloth does well down in Florida and so far we’re very pleased with that descision. I tend to agree with those that live up north that leather would be the choice but for the HOT and HUMID south I prefer the cloth. Happy Flying.

Mike

Thanks for the tip on the FAA N# registration site. It was a lot easier than phone and mail.

Lou

I also need to make the same decision on my pending SR22B #123. My first thought is I can not picture driving a luxury automobile without leather but I also live in the South and do not have the cold to deal with.

I did find the FAA web site: http:/diy.dot.gov. easy to reserve my N#–N789AA. I look forward to a delevery about 2/15/01, per Cirrus.

Good Luck

Thanks.

Lou SR22 #121