Santa Barbara fly-in on Saturday, June 30

Not to trump our friend and colleague Kevin Moore (who suggested a July west coast fly-in) — but Glenn Beltz and I would be happy to organize a Cirrus fly-in at Santa Barbara (SBA) on Saturday, June 30. We could have lunch at either of:

• the Elephant Bar (next to the Signature FBO)

• the Beachside Cafe (actually on the beach, a 10-minute walk from Mercury Air Center… for those who don’t care to walk, Glenn and I can provide rides in our '74 Valiant or '60 Nash Metropolitan)

If you’d be interested in attending, please send an e-mail mesage either to me (airboy@physics.ucsb.edu) or to Glenn (beltz@engineering.ucsb.edu).

Cheers,

Roger

OK OK Ill try it again.Put me down for the big

SBA fly-in.However my lawyer will be sending you a few forms to fill out regarding surrendering title to your Metro if there arn’t any plastic airplanes to gauk over at the fly-in.Ill also take you up on the ride in the Metro.Ill set in the back(Im Short).See you soon.

dan (SIERRA SKY PARK)

position # I dont remember anymore!

Not to trump our friend and colleague Kevin Moore (who suggested a July west coast fly-in) — but Glenn Beltz and I would be happy to organize a Cirrus fly-in at Santa Barbara (SBA) on Saturday, June 30. We could have lunch at either of:

• the Elephant Bar (next to the Signature FBO)
  • the Beachside Cafe (actually on the beach, a 10-minute walk from Mercury Air Center… for those who don’t care to walk, Glenn and I can provide rides in our '74 Valiant or '60 Nash Metropolitan)

If you’d be interested in attending, please send an e-mail mesage either to me (airboy@physics.ucsb.edu) or to Glenn (beltz@engineering.ucsb.edu).

Cheers,

Roger