Santa Barbara, CA fly-in on Saturday, June 30

Glenn Beltz and I invite one and all to a Cirrus fly-in at Santa Barbara (SBA) on Saturday, June 30. Depending on your preference, we could have lunch at either of:

• the Elephant Bar (next to the Signature FBO)

• the Beachside Cafe (actually on the beach, a 10-minute walk from Mercury Air Center… for those who don’t care to walk, Glenn and I can provide rides in our '74 Valiant or '60 Nash Metropolitan)

If you’d be interested in attending, please send an e-mail mesage either to me (airboy@physics.ucsb.edu) or to Glenn (beltz@engineering.ucsb.edu).

Cheers,
Roger

I will do my best to get there.

The conflict is the same one that kept me from the last west coast event. My parents are moving out of the house where all four kids grew up on July 1. It’s in Redlands, L12. We’re going there on Friday night for a big dinner. (I’ve been there most weekends to help them move, including the weekend of the last gathering.) I may be able to convince everybody that I have to escape for a while on Saturday – hey, if I tell 'em it’s “book promo,” they’re used to that as an all purpose excuse. Will do my best.

what time and where?

Landon

what time and where?

Landon

Noon on Saturday, June 30 — we haven’t yet decided whether to meet at the Elephant Bar (at the Signature FBO) or at the Beachside (a short walk from Mercury Air Center). We’ll post a final note about this on Thursday 6/28.

Hope to see you then!

Cheers,

Roger