Rulon down in SR22

What a waste of a good plane. Watch for this one on E-bay in the future. http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,660198777,00.html

so after flying the plane into the water, the guy has this on his resume:

This is not the first time, he has survived a life-threatening accident. In 2002, he became stranded while snowmobiling in the Wyoming wilderness and lost one of his toes to frostbite. Then in 2004, he was struck by an automobile while riding a motorcycle.

It would seem the plane is at the bottom of Lake Powell…That could be one loooong wait for it to appear on E-Bay!

In reply to:

so after flying the plane into the water, the guy has this on his resume:

Hi Bryan,

I hope you are doing well. [:)] Just to clarify, Rulon Gardner was a passenger in the Cirrus that crashed.

hey Andy! Hope ur doing well. My understanding is he was the prospective buyer? Regardless, Id say he is 1 unlucky dude.

In reply to:

hey Andy! Hope ur doing well. My understanding is he was the prospective buyer? Regardless, Id say he is 1 unlucky dude.

Bryan,

Things are good on my end. [:)] Rulon was a prospective buyer. According to a COPA member who has the same flight-instructor, Rulon has soloed but hasn’t taken his checkride yet.