RE insurance

I was quoted from USAIG AT $5,900 THEN MY AGENT CALLED ME TODAY WITH ANOTHER INSURANCE QUOTE I THINK USAG AT $5,100. If anyone was going to fly my plane they wanted 500hr. and 25hr in type never said they had to go to wingsaloft for training.Comm. Multi INS. rated. Hope that helps

Richard

I was quoted from USAIG AT $5,900 THEN MY AGENT CALLED ME TODAY WITH ANOTHER INSURANCE QUOTE I THINK USAG AT $5,100. If anyone was going to fly my plane they wanted 500hr. and 25hr in type never said they had to go to wingsaloft for training.Comm. Multi INS. rated. Hope that helps

Richard

Has anyone had their CFII checked out by Wings Aloft at delivery time and if so what do they charge for the check out.

Richard

Richard

Richard,

Is your plane an SR20 or 22?

I am having my CFII take the Wings Aloft training with me at time of delivery (July 16, 17, 18!). The fee for the additional training is $500.

Charles

Has anyone had their CFII checked out by Wings Aloft at delivery time and if so what do they charge for the check out.

Richard

Correction:The fee for the additional training is $595 not $500. It also requires an additional day with Wings Aloft.

I am having my CFII take the Wings Aloft training with me at time of delivery (July 16, 17, 18!). The fee for the additional training is $500.

Charles

Richard