Production Certificate Ahoy!

The Production Certificate for the SR20 is about to be issued. Cirrus plan a media party for June 12 to celebrate. More details shortly. Film at 11.

On June 12 CD are holding a media event, with two FAA execs (Mike Gallagher, Manager, FAA Small Aircraft Directorate and Andy Lown, Manager, FAA Manufacturing Inspection), the Klapmeiers, and a couple of Cirrus VPs.

The FAA will present CD with the production certificate for the SR20 at this event.

This is obviously a major milestone for Cirrus, the next big one I imagine will be reaching the one-per-day production target.

On June 12 CD are holding a media event, with two FAA execs (Mike Gallagher, Manager, FAA Small Aircraft Directorate and Andy Lown, Manager, FAA Manufacturing Inspection), the Klapmeiers, and a couple of Cirrus VPs.

The FAA will present CD with the production certificate for the SR20 at this event.

This is obviously a major milestone for Cirrus, the next big one I imagine will be reaching the one-per-day production target.

Congratulations to CD. I hope they can speed up their production faster than my wife spends our $$$ shopping.