Pos. No.

Does anyone know what the last position no SR20 was before they started the all SR22 production. Also has anyone been to the Duluth plant lately Just wondering how things look there. Im wondering if they are doing one airplane per day as it said in aopa they said that Alen said this was hapening. Thanks from Don

Does anyone know what the last position no SR20 was before they started the all SR22 production. Also has anyone been to the Duluth plant lately Just wondering how things look there. Im wondering if they are doing one airplane per day as it said in aopa they said that Alen said this was hapening. Thanks from Don

Don’t ever believe alan.He could sell contact lenses to ray charles.

Don,
I’ve been told that current production is 20 planes per month. Based on confirmed delivery dates other forum users have said they recieved for planes being delivered through the end of July, it appears that they are actually delivering the 20 per month as stated.

I’ve also been told that they are trying to increase to 35/month by the end of the year, but who knows?0 After August 1, production is going to be split 50/50 between SR20 & Sr22, at 10 each per month.

Jeff

I’m #199, and am going to Duluth over the weekend. My understanding is that I got under the wire by two.

Based on the data on the Cirrus Design site,

Deliveries 4/1 - 4/18 = 9.

The site may, or may not, be current. More frequent updates would help us all make our own judgements.

However, I would be a bit cautious about CD’s forecasts. They were 33% below forecast in 1Q01 (versus Ian’s 2/15/01 forecast). Similarly, thru 4/18 they are 33% behind forecast year-to-date.

Finally, AK has had a consistent record of over-promising and under-delivering on production.

Don’t ever believe alan.He could sell contact lenses to ray charles.