pesky worm

The Worm is Back.

Sorry for posting this, but Don Rennie is spreading the worm again (or a variant of it). Just got the second eMail from him today containing it.

I don’t know how I got into his address book (as into all other’s from whom I received the worm before), but I’d ask you to delete me, please do me this favor.

Not that I’m afraid of it, it can’t do any harm to my MAC , but it’s stealing my time and bandwith.

All others of you from the dark side may get a problem again.

Just take care. Or just stop using this culprit of Outlook or similar stuff from MacroHard.

Wilfried

Wilfred: Thanks for the warning! I got two emails from him today. I got the first one before your post and didn’t open the attachment since I didn’t recognize who he was or what the attachment was. In fact, I sent a reply asking what the attachment was. I got no reply to that question. When I saw your post, I deleted both messages.

The Worm is Back.

Sorry for posting this, but Don Rennie is spreading the worm again (or a variant of it). Just got the second eMail from him today containing it.

I don’t know how I got into his address book (as into all other’s from whom I received the worm before), but I’d ask you to delete me, please do me this favor.

Not that I’m afraid of it, it can’t do any harm to my MAC , but it’s stealing my time and bandwith.

All others of you from the dark side may get a problem again.

Just take care. Or just stop using this culprit of Outlook or similar stuff from MacroHard.

Wilfried

I highly recommend Norton Anti Virus or similar insustrial strength Virus screening tool if you are not hooked up behind a firewall combined with anti virus.

The last time the bug came around I stopped counting the number of virus messages I received from users of this form. Fortunatly I lirk behind a firewall and Norton Anit Virus.

If you don’t know the sender DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAIL

Good flying and safe email.

Bob