Perspective+ Trainer

Hi,

Does anyone here have any experience in updating the database for the Perspective+ Trainer (v20.81)? This resource by Steve Jerrell is fantastic but it only covers the first-gen Perspective Trainer (v14.01). Most of it works except for the Navigation Database which does not update.

Cheers,

Victor

Updating Databases on Perspective+ PC Trainer v.20.81

Thanks Thomas. Unfortunately I get a “ Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.” when I click on that link.

Cheers,

Victor

Victor-

Welcome to COPA!

The topic Thomas linked above, along with millions of incredibly valuable posts, reside within the members only section of the forum, upgrading to a paid COPA membership will grant you access to this topic and a wealth of additional information.

Looking forward to welcoming you as a full COPA member.

That’s odd, I don’t get access anymore even though I just did a few minutes ago. I have become a full member. This is a long story behind that one, have been trying to for months but unable to due to an error.

Victor

Log out of the forum, clear your browser cache, and log back in.

If you continue to experience issues email Membership@CirrusPilots.org, but you are displaying as a full member so I suspect it’s your cache that’s causing the problem.

Working perfectly now, thank you.

1 Like