Only Seeing Guest Forum

Hi,

My name is Mark Lutz and I am a student pilot in a Cirrus SR22T and I signed up for COPA a few months ago but can only see the guest forums. I am wondering if there is something in my account that still needs to be activated or if anyone else has struggled with this in setting up an account.

Best,
Mark

Hello Mark-

Welcome to the Association!

You are logged in to the forums as a Guest Member, if you are a full paying Member and not a guest, you may need to log out of the forum, clear your cache, and log back in to be granted full access.

Guest Members are only permitted to view the Guest and Website Issues categories.

In the even you have not yet upgraded your account to that of a paying Member, please follow the link blow for more information.

How to Upgrade/Update your COPA Membership

Hi…have paid for full access and cannot enter as a paid member.
Logged out and tried on both Safari and Chrome. no success

Appreciate help

Thanks

Clive-

You are good to go, welcome to COPA!

Thankslll

1 Like

Hi. Gaynor Blake here. I paid this morning to rejoin after many years. I Have logged out and in, cleared history and have rebooted computer and switched from Firefox to Chrome. Still I get only the Guest forums.
?

1 Like

Gaynor-

I have granted you temporary forum access while our payment processing vendor completes your renewal, after 6 months of inactivity renewals must be processed manually.

Edit: Your account is fully renewed, thank you for your support of COPA!

Thanks!

1 Like

Nick-

You’re all set, welcome back and thank you for your continued support of COPA!

2 Likes

Same problem for me. Very frustrating!
Come on COPA☹️

Eric-

You are all set, in the future if your membership expires and you upgrade from guest back to Member, please be aware that you must log out and back in for the changes to take effect.

Thank you for your continued support of COPA!

I just joined and am having the same issue as well. Does it usually take a day or two to become effective?

Kristen-

Please give it a try now and let me know if you are still unable to access the Member forums.

1 Like

Same problem. Hope you can fix.

Hello John-

You are currently a Guest Member, if you would like to upgrade your Membership to that of a full paying COPA Member, and in so doing avail yourself of all the COPA Member benefits including our Member forums, please follow the link below:

How to Upgrade/Update your COPA Membership

1 Like

Same here. I joined a few days ago and upgraded earlier today having the same issue as well

Hello Jeroen, welcome to COPA!

Please give it a try now and let me know if you are still unable to access the Member forums.

Still isn’t working.

fyi: I have a banner on top that mentions “enjoy this small preview of copa… + button to join COPA”

Thanks for your welcome!

Jeoren-

I apologize for the trouble you are experiencing, I have escalated your case to our IT Chair.

In the meanwhile you should have received a link to renew (change) your login password, please do so and log in anew to see if this will resolve the problem, there is nothing amiss with your account that I can see.

It works now!
Thank you for your help.

1 Like