Partner wanted - NC - Concord(JQF)

SR-22(B) #21 scheduled 3/30/01. Experienced group (84 M20J since new)looking to add a partner. Hangared JQF. Inst req’d. 704-896-9559

From reading forum, it appears Paul Traina has #1(?), David Katz #18, and Marty Kent #20. Any other early -22’s out there?

Mick (the good-looking one in NC)

SR-22(B) #21 scheduled 3/30/01. Experienced group (84 M20J since new)looking to add a partner. Hangared JQF. Inst req’d. 704-896-9559

From reading forum, it appears Paul Traina has #1(?), David Katz #18, and Marty Kent #20. Any other early -22’s out there?

Mick (the good-looking one in NC)

I think Paul’s is actually #2. It’s probably good if they try at least one before Paul gets it (at least most of his friends think so.)

Right, mine is the first position, but the conforming prototype (you may have seen at AOPA) was the first SR22 built.

Paul - Do you have a delivery date yet ? ?

Right, mine is the first position, but the conforming prototype (you may have seen at AOPA) was the first SR22 built.

Paul - Do you have a delivery date yet?

Yes, I do. However, as I’ve said before, I’ll not upstage the nice folks at Cirrus.

Actually, said nice folks are probably a tiny bit PO’ed at me, as the latest revision of the delivery date comes while I am on holiday, so it’s going to have to sit in their hangar for an extra week or so. Hopefully it will give them more time to work on fit & finish/last minute squawks anyway.

Paul - Do you have a delivery date yet?

Yes, I do. However, as I’ve said before, I’ll not upstage the nice folks at Cirrus.

Actually, said nice folks are probably a tiny bit PO’ed at me, as the latest revision of the delivery date comes while I am on holiday, so it’s going to have to sit in their hangar for an extra week or so. Hopefully it will give them more time to work on fit & finish/last minute squawks anyway.

Paul: What dates will you be away on holiday?

aa