Partner Wanted for '85 TB20 (Balto-DC Area)

Excuse the blasphemy of using this forum, but as a former position holder I took the liberty.

Anyway, with this Trinidad you get >= SR20 performance, at a fraction of the cost – and get it now!

Joe Mazza

jm0045@yahoo.com

(410)493-0148

It took god 7 days to make the earth.(or so he says).lol .The SR is well worth the wait.Your dealing with total new and different technology than the old TB’S… The SR is right out of star wars …the TB …well .A hopped up bird with rivets.The SR …A damn fine aircraft.Once you have seen one ,you will dream about owning one.Well I do …lol …And many of you lucky fellas will be new SR daddys before you know it…so get that hanger space ready … cheers , rick

Excuse the blasphemy of using this forum, but as a former position holder I took the liberty.

Anyway, with this Trinidad you get >= SR20 performance, at a fraction of the cost – and get it now!

Joe Mazza

jm0045@yahoo.com

(410)493-0148

what you get is an old airframe,old engine, old avionics - and I still don’t fit comfortably in a Trinidad because of the lack of headroom. For what I’m paying for the Cirrus I can get an older Mooney, Beech or Saratoga but its still old & doesn’t compare to the SR20

I agree that as far as modernity and comfort is concerned the SR20 wins hands down. But as far as just getting from Point A to Point B, my '85 TB20 goes just as fast, carries five, lifts more, and has 20% greater range. Not bad, really, for about 1/2 the price ($105K).

In fact, it will get you to Point B about 2 YEARS sooner than a new SR20!

Joe

what you get is an old airframe,old engine, old avionics - and I still don’t fit comfortably in a Trinidad because of the lack of headroom. For what I’m paying for the Cirrus I can get an older Mooney, Beech or Saratoga but its still old & doesn’t compare to the SR20