Only Seeing Guest Forum

I just upgraded and it won’t let me login as a member.

Hello Scott, welcome to COPA!

Please give it a try now and let me know if you are still unable to access the Member forums.

Same for me…full membership, but only guest access. I logged out, closed browser…not sure what it is.

Renewed paid active membership, logged out and back in but still only guest forum access.?

Philip-

It can take a few minutes for account renewals to propagate if the account not current when the payment was made, I do not see any issues with your account, are you still unable to view the member forums?

Hello, I believe my account is in good standing and I have been a member for 3 years - but I can only access the guest forum now? Has something changed on my account?
Thank you
Warren

Hello Warren-

Please check you PM inbox, and let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Thank you for your continued support of COPA!

I’ve been a member for a couple years, and think I have paid to renew, but can only log into the guest section. Thanks for any assistance you can give me to log onto the full website.

Hello John-

You are currently a guest member, please follow the link below if you wish to upgrade your membership.

https://passport.cirruspilots.org/Identity/Account/Login

same problem was away for 2 weeks now I can only log on to guest also reset password you are the man Hans Michael

Good morning Michael, please check your PMs.

thanks sorted out piece of cake cheers

1 Like

Hello I have updated my billing information and have shown paid in full for 3 years. Just returning to COPA forums but can only see Guest Forum… Can you please correct this?

I have been trying for over an hour and can’t upgrade account.
I don’t know what chrome is or clear catche I just want to upgrade