Off Topic, Flight training

I’m sorry to go off topic, but can anybody recommend me a flight school in the vicinity of Dallas TX ? Since the schools I found on landings.com did’t reply to my E-mails and I will be staying there next November (any CFI’s with a SR20 in the vicinty are also welcome to reply ;-))

Jaap

I’m sorry to go off topic, but can anybody recommend me a flight school in the vicinity of Dallas TX ? Since the schools I found on landings.com did’t reply to my E-mails and I will be staying there next November (any CFI’s with a SR20 in the vicinty are also welcome to reply ;-))

Jaap
I can give you some suggestions at Addison, if that is convenient to you.

Doug Powell 972-385-9595

My instructor in Charleston was a guy named Chris Baker. I know that he is training pilots for the airforce in the Dallas area.

He likes training civilians so I imagine he is working for a flight school in the area. I have no idea which one.

If you can find him, he is excellent!!!

BTW, I had IFR training from an air force pilot and a civilian pilot. The air force guys know tricks to IFR the civilians don’t! Glad I had the “air force” experience.

Mark Richards

Jaap

A guy named Andrew Knott, who runs the Socata TB board (www.socata.org), is from Dallas and seems to know a lot about aviation.

IÂ’ll bet he could help you.

His email is:

andrewk@socata.org

Joe Mazza

Former Position Holder, Current TB20 Owner

Jaap

Jaap

I am currently taking my training (should solo Wednesday) at Northwest Regional in Roanoke, with Jim Frazee as my CFI. You can reach him through MarcAir at the field. (I’m not sure how many he is taking on at this point.)

I looked around at a few places in the NE Tarrant area (and in fact started training at Pilot Training Center at NW Regional) and am pretty happy with the setup here. Jim is excellent, and Marc keeps his planes in great condition.

Not too sure about Addison, but I have several friends who fly from there and from Frisco. Let me know in email where you are flying from, and I can check my friends to see if they have any recommendations from that area.

-jeff

My instructor in Charleston was a guy named Chris Baker. I know that he is training pilots for the airforce in the Dallas area.

He likes training civilians so I imagine he is working for a flight school in the area. I have no idea which one.

If you can find him, he is excellent!!!

BTW, I had IFR training from an air force pilot and a civilian pilot. The air force guys know tricks to IFR the civilians don’t! Glad I had the “air force” experience.

Good to see that my clones are keeping up my reputation throughout the world

CB

Mark Richards

Jaap