Off subject outrage

Aviation Consumer is now online. However, even if you are a current subscriber you still are not allowed to fully access their site. Why?.. they are holding current subscriber accounts hostage until they RE-SUBSCRIBE. I find this corporate policy absolutely outrageous and inexcusable. Aviation Consumer is the only website I know that refuses to allow a current subscriber to access content to their site. If this policy remains in force I will never subscribe to their service again. Plus, they should consider changing their name from Avaiation Consumer to Aviation Ripoff.

Aviation Consumer is now online. However, even if you are a current subscriber you still are not allowed to fully access their site. Why?.. they are holding current subscriber accounts hostage until they RE-SUBSCRIBE. I find this corporate policy absolutely outrageous and inexcusable. Aviation Consumer is the only website I know that refuses to allow a current subscriber to access content to their site. If this policy remains in force I will never subscribe to their service again. Plus, they should consider changing their name from Avaiation Consumer to Aviation Ripoff.

The Wall Street Journal and Consumer Reports

are two publications that charge extra for

access to their web sites.

I think the magazine is overpriced and very subjective. The writing style doesn’t appeal to me either. The whole thing looks like a remnant of the 1950’s – a cheap black and white on crummy paper. I’m saving my money by not renewing. And, with the Cirrus, I’ve just about bought everything I can imagine needing for the next 10 years.

Monty - I renewed my subscription two months ago before I had heard of the site.

They let me sign right up without a problem

two days ago. I would bet this is a cash flow
problem just like Cirrus.

I also recently renewed before I heard of their site, and they also let me sign up without re-renewing. You might try sending them a request at customer_service@belvoir.com, or call at 800-424-7887. Their policy is that after this one renewal, they don’t charge extra for web access (as Consumer Reports does). IMHO, they’ve done a very good job for a new site, and it’s worth the money.

Monty - I renewed my subscription two months ago before I had heard of the site.

They let me sign right up without a problem

two days ago. I would bet this is a cash flow
problem just like Cirrus.