October 2nd delivery

After getting setup for a “you can bet on it” delivery date of September 25th and getting bumped another week, we are replanning our trip to pickup the Cirrus for October 2nd. Anyone else going around that time that we may hookup and have a beer?

Derek

Derek,

Glad you have a date set! Could you share your position number with us? And can you remind us whether you’re getting an SR20 or SR22?

Cheers,

Roger Freedman

SR20A #266

After getting setup for a “you can bet on it” delivery date of September 25th and getting bumped another week, we are replanning our trip to pickup the Cirrus for October 2nd. Anyone else going around that time that we may hookup and have a beer?

Derek

Derek

I will be there on the morning of the 28th of Sep.1 pm delivery and training on the sat and sun maybe monday for instruments.Have you receaved your training manul from W.O.I have not.Were are you going to stay and how many days will you be there. from Don SR 20

Hi Roger:

We’re an SR20 contract 217.

Derek,

Glad you have a date set! Could you share your position number with us? And can you remind us whether you’re getting an SR20 or SR22?

Cheers,

Roger Freedman

SR20A #266

Hi Don:

Looks like we’ll just miss each other. I arrive on Mon the 1st. You’ll probably be on your way home then. Haven’t made reservations to stay yet. There are three of us getting the training.

Two of us arrive on Monday and purchase the plane Tuesday morning. I’ll start training and hopefully be done by Thursday. I’m then flying home commercially. The other person arrives then and the two reamining will get trained over that weekend and then fly the plane home. It’ll work out much better that way for everyone. My daughter’s birthday party is that weekend so I can’t miss that.

We received all of our training materials. In fact, we ordered them early so we could get started. I’m on my second review of the book and exercises. I’m fairly confident with the Garmin’s via the simulator. I’ve printed, but haven’t yet read the Sandel pilot’s guide. Lots to learn.

Derek

I will be there on the morning of the 28th of Sep.1 pm delivery and training on the sat and sun maybe monday for instruments.Have you receaved your training manul from W.O.I have not.Were are you going to stay and how many days will you be there. from Don SR 20