New SR20 For Sale

Due to medical reasons, I have to sell my new bird. I picked it up from the factory on June 9th and it has been hangered ever since(except when flying).

744AC has 33 hours on the hobbs meter and runs perfectly. I have had it up to 170 KTAS in cruise! It is a “A” model with 3 blades, leather, altitude hold, Bruce cover, and two SR20 Headsets.

Please email your offers or questions to me at the above address. I am based in Chicago(PWK).

cant find your email address-What is the price ypou are asking?>Due to medical reasons, I have to sell my new bird. I picked it up from the factory on June 9th and it has been hangered ever since(except when flying).

744AC has 33 hours on the hobbs meter and runs perfectly. I have had it up to 170 KTAS in cruise! It is a “A” model with 3 blades, leather, altitude hold, Bruce cover, and two SR20 Headsets.

Please email your offers or questions to me at the above address. I am based in Chicago(PWK).

Sorry you lost your medical. Good luck finding a new home for your bird. I am sure there are some loving pilots out there that will treat it well and keep it sheltered!

If you are ever in Charleston SC, look me up and we’ll go fly. In a year, maybe in an SR20!

Mark

Due to medical reasons, I have to sell my new bird. I picked it up from the factory on June 9th and it has been hangered ever since(except when flying).

I am interested in the plane now. Give me a price and if acceptable, can cut check today!

My email is celluland@cellfones.com.

I am selling it to the highest offer. So far $200K.

cant find your email address-What is the price ypou are asking?>Due to medical reasons, I have to sell my new bird. I picked it up from the factory on June 9th and it has been hangered ever since(except when flying).

your email address is not working

your email address is not working

celluland@cellfones.com!!! works.