Migration and wedding anniversary

Everyone:

When I first asked my wife about possibly going to Duluth for the Cirrus Migration - she reminded me that July 9th was our 10 year wedding anniversary. I thought that meant there was NO WAY I would be there.

Then today she asked if there was anything “special” we could do near Duluth, if I really wanted to attend. I KNEW I MARRIED THIS GIRL FOR A REASON!

Now I need some help.

1. Is it too late to plan to attend Migration?
  2. If not too late, where would you recommend staying?
  3. Is there anything nearby that would be an appropriate and fun way to celebrate our anniversary? Besides a weekend at Cirrus Design I mean!

We have a few days on either side of the weekend to incorporate into our plans. Thanks for any help you can provide, Steve.

Depending on how much time you have, a driving tour around Lake Superior is really neat.

In reply to:

Everyone:
When I first asked my wife about possibly going to Duluth for the Cirrus Migration - she reminded me that July 9th was our 10 year wedding anniversary. I thought that meant there was NO WAY I would be there.
Then today she asked if there was anything “special” we could do near Duluth, if I really wanted to attend. I KNEW I MARRIED THIS GIRL FOR A REASON!
Now I need some help.

1. Is it too late to plan to attend Migration?
  2. If not too late, where would you recommend staying?
  3. Is there anything nearby that would be an appropriate and fun way to celebrate our anniversary? Besides a weekend at Cirrus Design I mean!
    We have a few days on either side of the weekend to incorporate into our plans. Thanks for any help you can provide, Steve.

STEVE:
THAT’S SICK. If she asks, I am afraid I will be forced to represent her in the divorce.
COPA can live without you being at M2. Go have a nice time somewhere romantic.
BTW. If I represent your wife in the divorce, my fee will be 1 SR22 Centennial.

Dennis:

You be nice now. Our real anniversary trip was the 2-weeks in Italy we just returned from. We now need something special to recognize the actual day.

Forget about your FEE, you will have to find another way to get into a SR-22!

Steve