Advice from owners

I am going to be going to Duluth to pick up N84MR in 3 weeks; I’d like to be sure I’ve done or will do all I can to make the transfer easy.

So, to all who have done this before…

• Is there anything you wish you had done before you left to pick up your bird?

• Anything you wish you had done or asked while you were there? Anything you wish you had NOT done or asked? :wink:

• Anything you had to rush out and buy, that would have been better to have bought ahead of time?

• Anything you missed on your acceptance inspection that I should remember to check?

Any advice or comments appreciated.

Mike.

I am going to be going to Duluth to pick up N84MR in 3 weeks; I’d like to be sure I’ve done or will do all I can to make the transfer easy.

wish we had set aside more time to see more of the country on the way home.>

• Anything you wish you had done or asked while you were there? Anything you wish you had NOT done or asked? :wink:

Wish we could have stayed at the fairfield inn, not the holiday inn. Its more convient to eatting and the airport.

• Anything you had to rush out and buy, that would have been better to have bought ahead of time?

Not Dave and I, we had every thing except a couple of charts. Our course home changed due to weather. But if you go in 3 weeks wool socks keep coming to mind.

• Anything you missed on your acceptance inspection that I should remember to check?

This is done with a check list so you should not miss anything.

Have fun! There are times when the training will be classroom only, but if you got the workbook from wings aloft and did the worksheets the ground goes fast. The problem is they put you in ground school with your new plane parked outside the window. Have a great time…Ed

Mike.

Mike.

Don’t do as I did and forget to bring the check. Cirrus is funny about things like that.