membership

AS a member who wished to renew and forgot old password and then got a temporary password and could not finish the application due to unknow reasons. Long story short the system would not allow me to scroll down to the credit card info area, Therefore I can not make payment and therefore I’m stuck on the taxiway and no runway. Thanks for your help inadvance.

In reply to:

AS a member who wished to renew and forgot old password and then got a temporary password and could not finish the application due to unknow reasons. Long story short the system would not allow me to scroll down to the credit card info area, Therefore I can not make payment and therefore I’m stuck on the taxiway and no runway. Thanks for your help inadvance.

Just click on the contact us button and send an e mail, our webmaster is very responsive.

Thanks

Mason

In reply to:

Send me a message privately with the details of the problem you had and I will be happy to help.

In reply to:

Send me a message privately with the details of the problem you had and I will be happy to help.

Brian,
I believe only members can now send COPA private messages; but non-members (incipient members? [;)])should be able to reach you via membership@cirruspilots.org.

I leave it to you to post your private email address if you wish to!

Thanks,

Mike.