Looking to purchase an SR22 need some help

Sorry Randy. It seemed everyone is looking at all the new planes with all the bells and whistles I felt I have to refer to this as older…NOT OLD.

I very excited and cannot wait to sit in it and fly it. Hey I fly an old plane now…1978 Archer2.

If you are looking for some help during the purchase process, I offer acquisition assistance. I basically help the buyer locate the right plane for their budget and mission, perform a preliminary logbook review, help set up insurance, schedule prebuy with a trusted service center, and I also personally perform a prebuy flight to ensure the aircraft and all of its systems perform as advertised. I have helped many COPA members over the years. You can find many testimonials on my website. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. Fly safe,

That makes my 01 ancient. [;)]

Brian

I bought a 2004 SR22. I took the transitional training at the Cirrus factory. I flew the aircraft back to Kitchener Ontario. You were right. Absolutely loved it. It is currently going through the import process. I should have her home to my home base in Niagara tomorrow.

While at the factory, I had an opportunity to see how they are built.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Ty