Glens Falls EC Cirrus Owners

Anybody up for a return to GFL (Glens Falls, NY) for a better weather day fly-in than we had last time. We are having a Northeast EAA fly-in at Glens Falls (GFL) August 18-19. There will be a couple of A10s arriving and some other military aircraft plus a lot of EAA fly-ins. The other date of interest is August 21-23 when the Collings Foundation B-17 and B-24 are flying in for open house. I have asked Jeff to take a look at this also. Any thoughts?

David Bulman

SR20 710MD

GFL

I can not make it those dates but I will be in Elmira on Sept 1.

Larry, N171CD

Anybody up for a return to GFL (Glens Falls, NY) for a better weather day fly-in than we had last time. We are having a Northeast EAA fly-in at Glens Falls (GFL) August 18-19. There will be a couple of A10s arriving and some other military aircraft plus a lot of EAA fly-ins. The other date of interest is August 21-23 when the Collings Foundation B-17 and B-24 are flying in for open house. I have asked Jeff to take a look at this also. Any thoughts?

David Bulman

SR20 710MD

GFL

David Bulman

SR20 710MD

GFL

Dave,

I’ll be in Duluth picking up my SR22!
Hope to see everyone at Elmira (ELM) on Saturday, 9/1!

Jeff

SR22 N916LJ