It has arrived!!

At around 4pm local time, N142CD touched down at Archerfield airport, Brisbane, Australia. Rob Leach left Norfolk Island a couple of hours later than planned this morning, due to fog and arrived at Brisbane International at 2:10pm. After customs clearance he flew the short hop to Archerfield, where he was greeted by around 30 people, and a bottle of champagne.

The plane looks great, apart from the tanks and general mess in the cabin. The transponder died (again!) but otherwise all ran well.

I’ll post photos tomorrow. My partners and I are taking Rob to dinner.

Clyde

Congratulations!

Hi Clyde,

Congratulations to you, I have position 669 for delivery in Brisbane then Singapore, the wait will be long… I intend to be in Archerfield from Aug 10th to Aug 20 Th, will I have a chance to see N142CD ?

Also , did you evaluate the sea-shipping instead of the ferry solution initialy ?

Jean Jacques

Clyde,

Proficiat and congratulations for reaching the end of a looooong process to get N142CD to its home base!

HK (N144CD)

At around 4pm local time, N142CD touched down at Archerfield airport, Brisbane, Australia. Rob Leach left Norfolk Island a couple of hours later than planned this morning, due to fog and arrived at Brisbane International at 2:10pm. After customs clearance he flew the short hop to Archerfield, where he was greeted by around 30 people, and a bottle of champagne.

The plane looks great, apart from the tanks and general mess in the cabin. The transponder died (again!) but otherwise all ran well.

I’ll post photos tomorrow. My partners and I are taking Rob to dinner.

Clyde