I want to buy a SR20

I would like to buy a SR20 by mid or end of next year, PLEASE E-mail me with price NOT, give me a offer, I will buy today, PLEASE

Thanks,

Timm

I would like to buy a SR20 by mid or end of next year, PLEASE E-mail me with price NOT, give me a offer, I will buy today, PLEASE

Thanks,

Timm

Hello Tim,

Congratualtions with your dicision to buy a Cirrus SR20, the best SE piston airplane in ratio to its price on the market today.

I have 2 options on a SR20 for delivering by the end of 2001 (appr. oct 2001 #469 and 471). It is very well possible that one of these options is coming to the market again. If so, I want to sell it for a good but reasonable price.
Both are “C” configurations including 3-blade prop and leather interior, but can be changed in a “A” or “B” configuration.

If you ar interested mail me your offer and I will quicly respond.

Jan Stevens

The Netherlands

Jan,

I may also be looking for an SR20 in the UK. Are the ones that you have ordered bound for Europe.

Also, what is the cost of a Europe delivered SR20 B model (or C model)?

Secondly, have you set up any specific financing or mortgages for the purchase of the new aircraft?

Finally, are there any SR20s in the UK at present? I am interested in forming a group in the middle part of next year.

Thanks in advance for your help…

Mark.

Jan,

I may also be looking for an SR20 in the UK. Are the ones that you have ordered bound for Europe.

Cirrus aircraft are all factory delivered ‘off Duluth’ so the buyer has to arrange and pay for the ferry himself.

It is the factory listprice + the cost of the ferry (appr. $6000,00)+ local taxes and if applicable a put on for an early position as delivery periods are running ahead very fast for this popular aircraft

Secondly, have you set up any specific financing or mortgages for the purchase of the new aircraft?

No, but there are specific firms that offer aircraft finance in the Netherlands and I’m sure in the UK as well.

Finally, are there any SR20s in the UK at present? I am interested in forming a group in the middle part of next year.

I’m not sure about that but I will ask the European dealer, General Enterprises in Eelde Holland, for that and mail you back in a few days.

A friend of mine and me are also trying to form a group in Lelystad Holland. In total we have 3 SR20 aircraft available for that by the end of next year.

When the weather permits I will come to Biggin Hill with a “C” model SR20 for a short stay. If you are living in the vicinity of London and you are interested I can inform you when the flight is planned.

Mark.

Jan,

Do you have N144CD in mind for the trip? If (and when) the weather improves significantly from this continous downpour, I’m ready.

CU

HK

Jan,

Cirrus aircraft are all factory delivered ‘off Duluth’ so the buyer has to arrange and pay for the ferry himself.

It is the factory listprice + the cost of the ferry (appr. $6000,00)+ local taxes and if applicable a put on for an early position as delivery periods are running ahead very fast for this popular aircraft

No, but there are specific firms that offer aircraft finance in the Netherlands and I’m sure in the UK as well.

I’m not sure about that but I will ask the European dealer, General Enterprises in Eelde Holland, for that and mail you back in a few days.

A friend of mine and me are also trying to form a group in Lelystad Holland. In total we have 3 SR20 aircraft available for that by the end of next year.

When the weather permits I will come to Biggin Hill with a “C” model SR20 for a short stay. If you are living in the vicinity of London and you are interested I can inform you when the flight is planned.

Mark.

Jan,

Do you have N144CD in mind for the trip? If (and when) the weather improves significantly from this continous downpour, I’m ready.

CU

HK

Yes Han, I absolutely have, and in the meantime I’m hopefully waiting for C A V O K.

CU2

Jan

Jan,

Mark.