I am looking for some information about the SR20/22 and would like to know if you can provide me any help for a graduate paper. The topic is strategic planning and the purpose is generate a strategic plan for my company of choice. (Cirrus Design)
As a pilot who has flown the SR20, my fondness for the aircraft and the company make this 50 page paper a labor of love. I will be happy to share it with anyone who wishes, upon completion.
The information I seek includes:
- Demographics on SR20/22 owners. (flight experience & ratings, age, gender, income, etc.)
- Typical insurance rates for PP(200hrs), and PP(IFR & 200 hrs).
- Typical operating and maintenance costs based upon 100, 200, or 300 flight hours per year. (including any AD’s)
- Current wait time to order a new SR20/22. (lead time or cycle time too)
- Availability of used aircraft, or positions to purchase to speed up acquisition of an aircraft.