Good People

Yesterday I flew com up to cirrus they were expecting me i was only able to give them a2 day notice I wanted to have ademo ride and see the opperation and they were all so very nice and i already have aposition so im already have deposit down the tour was great and its so nice and clean and the airplanes are beatiful I was there to make my final color and seats leaher or cloth selection.I was able to meet a lot of the staff and everyone has agreat attitude.I was not able to fly the weather was way to low cealings even for patern work.So I had to leave witHout that but I was able to sit in the demo airplane and get a feel for everything I love it. I can hardly wait for the next 10 weeks to get my SR-20.So I got a flight out early and Mr Bently gave me a ride to the airport check in and came in to and made sure I was all set for my flight before he left thanks to all of you for making me feel so welcome and if ever I can do any thing for you all let know. From Don #215

Yesterday I flew com up to cirrus they were expecting me i was only able to give them a2 day notice I wanted to have ademo ride and see the opperation and they were all so very nice and i already have aposition so im already have deposit down the tour was great and its so nice and clean and the airplanes are beatiful I was there to make my final color and seats leaher or cloth selection.I was able to meet a lot of the staff and everyone has agreat attitude.I was not able to fly the weather was way to low cealings even for patern work.So I had to leave witHout that but I was able to sit in the demo airplane and get a feel for everything I love it. I can hardly wait for the next 10 weeks to get my SR-20.So I got a flight out early and Mr Bently gave me a ride to the airport check in and came in to and made sure I was all set for my flight before he left thanks to all of you for making me feel so welcome and if ever I can do any thing for you all let know. From Don #215

Good luck on the 10 weeks Don, I receved my ante- up notice today for #207 and a May 15 delivery.

Carl Larson