www.generalaviation.org
total 2002 single engine a/c shipmemts 1366
cessna 640
cirrus 397
piper 197
beech 56

cessna 640
cirrus 397

I thought the number was much closer than this.

Its interesting to note – that if you look at the data line by line – the SR22 is the most produced aircraft in the list – (this is cheating a little – because they break out the 172 and 172S as different models).

In reply to:

I thought the number was much closer than this.

Well, it certainly will be this year! It is an amazing accomplishment, considering that last year was only their second full production year in business! This is especially noteworthy in light of the state of the economy.

Do the numbers include ALL deliveries or piston only? Cessna delivered a fairly large number of jets and if they are included in the total that total is not directly comparable to Cirrus numbers.

That sounds great.a nice walk and a good lunch. That way when someone wants to leave we wont need any wheels to get back. Have we picked a date as for me to be there I need to have it by March 22 that would be almost one month from now. Becouse 1 week later I have to go make some money for 6 months.Although I know the world does not turn around me My wif has told me that many times when I forget that it does not. So hope it happens by. then. From Don I

And the best part Gordon, is that one of them will be yours. I don’t think that anyone active on this forum has waited longer than you while watching others get their planes. Are your feet still touching the ground??? Just a few more days. Best of luck!!

John Kinsey
N623SK

I deleted alll twins & jets from everbodys numbers but left turbine singles in

In reply to:

Are your feet still touching the ground??? Just a few more days. Best of luck!!

Thanks! Counting hours now.

In reply to:

Counting hours now.

Even I’m doing it… 457.5 hours until Gordon gets his plane! [:)]

• Mike.

Cirrus is now shipping 80% 22s and 20% 20s. I wonder what they will be when Cirrus announces and then certifies their turbonormalized 22? : )

Marty
836C SR20