flythissim - no simulator and no refund after 7 months

I fully paid for a flythissim FM210 in August 2018. Delivery was by December 2018. After checking both before and after the expected arrival date I was given excuse after excuse that there was a problem in Manufacturing. By February I did not believe anything I was being told so asked for a refund. I personally spoke to the CEO Roland Pinto who confirmed both verbally and in writing that I would receive a refund. Kristi the sales person confirmed this was also her understanding. Over the past 4 months nothing that she has promised has yet happened. With no refund and no action I have commenced legal action. This post is just to warn you all of my experience and suggest anyone considering a flythissim be careful before you send them any money.

Hello, just a quick question, were you able to resolve this and receive either a refund or your sim?

Paul, you posted this in the Guest forum, which few people see. I see that you were a member but lost your badge 3 days ago. Did you intend not to renew? To remain a member, please pay online or call the COPA office and Donna can help you.

For our members, there is already an extensive series of threads on this. See here:

https://www.cirruspilots.org/copa/member/cirrus_general/cirrus_flying/f/4/t/168196.aspx

I’m locking this thread for now.