COPA!

Nice job. I just signed up. congrats.

Great work. Thanks so much for the hard work and dedication. I know COPA will be a huge success. I joined immediately.
John R. N845JR

Thanks for putting in the effort to create COPA. I signed up for two years; I hope all Cirrus owners will join.

Bill Graham

N163CD

Nice job. I just signed up. congrats.

Great work. Thanks so much for the hard work and dedication. I know COPA will be a huge success. I joined immediately.
John R. N845JR

Fantastic job; I’m signed up, just having a little trouble paying.

Paypal is a bit of a PITA. I tried to pay with them, but they insist on creating a new account, don’t give the option for me to tell them I already have an account, and refuse to let me in with my existing account. I’ve tried to use them before, and everyone I know has always given up and ended up using Yahoo payment services instead. Hope they work out for COPA, meanwhile I’ll have to send a check.

2nd is a real minor nit, but in the 21st century it is rather odd to be using software that limits usernames to 8 characters!

-Curt

Curt:

Just joined COPA and used PayTel with no problem. The whole payment process took 2 minutes (with an existing account). You and your friends must be doing something wrong.

Regards, Stuart