COPA Member Advantage announcement - Savvy's Breakdown Assistance Program

FWIW

If you already have Savvy manage the maintenance on your plane, this service is included so no need to sign up.

Is it $99 per year per aircraft tail number? Or, is it $99 per year per pilot?

I assume lots of Cirri have multiple owners/pilots.

Thanks!

Per tail number. Cirrus acft and stateside.

Has anyone had experience w/ this service that they can share?

Jeff, is this service available to renter pilots who don’t own any aircraft?

The service goes with the airplane, not with the pilot. If an airplane is covered, we don’t care who is flying it when the breakdown occurs, or whether the pilot is the/an aircraft owner or not. We do require as a condition of coverage that (1) the aircraft is being operated under Part 91 (non-commercial ops), and (2) the breakdown occurs at least 50 miles away from the aircraft’s home base.

That’s true if you subscribe to the SavvyMx managed-maintenance service. It is not true of you subscribe to the SavvyQA maintenance consulting service.

I will just add that the breakdown service being included with SavvyMX really adds to the value of having the maintenance management service. I have been very happy with the value-add from Savvy even though I have a great relationship with my shop. It really does take a village to keep our planes maintained and having Savvy in the mix really makes a difference from my perspective. If you’re on the fence about the MX service, this is something that may tip you over the line.