Color Selection

Help! I need to order the color selection for my SR22 and can’t decide!

Does anyone have a standard Canyon Red, Millenium Graphic Magenta, or Millenium Graphic Cobalt Blue Cirrus that you could e-mail me photos of?
The drawings on the CD website are very hard to get a true picture of what the plane will look like.

Thanks!

Jeff

ferrari@twcny.rr.com

Help! I need to order the color selection for my SR22 and can’t decide!

Does anyone have a standard Canyon Red, Millenium Graphic Magenta, or Millenium Graphic Cobalt Blue Cirrus that you could e-mail me photos of?
The drawings on the CD website are very hard to get a true picture of what the plane will look like.

Thanks!

Jeff

ferrari@twcny.rr.com

Jeff

I’m also trying to make the same decision;

hopefully someone can provide more detailed

pictures to help us.
Bob sr22 #112

I’m going flying tomorrow; I’ll see what I can do.

I got the red scheme, which I rather like. Very southwestern. In retrospect I should have asked them to leave off some of the advertising decals (logo, etc.) which were not present on my SR20. I suspect they come off easily enough if I were sufficiently motivated.

If you would be so generous I am also in need of color and graphics help

Thanks in advance

Bob

I got the red scheme, which I rather like. Very southwestern. In retrospect I should have asked them to leave off some of the advertising decals (logo, etc.) which were not present on my SR20. I suspect they come off easily enough if I were sufficiently motivated.

Hey Bob,

I just signed sealed and delivered the final addendum to my SR-22 #86 contract. delivery scheduled for the last of August to the second week in September. Canyon Red, Beige Leather, Stormscope. I also would appreciate pictures of the Red color scheme. It’s got to be beautiful.
Thanks, John R.

Hey Dave,

I just signed sealed and delivered the final addendum to my SR-22 #86 contract. delivery scheduled for the last of August to the second week in September. Canyon Red, Beige Leather, Stormscope. I also would appreciate pictures of the Red color scheme. It’s got to be beautiful.
Thanks, John R.