Paint Scheme Help

My name is Mike Gibson of Pacific Aircraft. We were contracted to build models through Barb Whitney at Cirrus Design. We have delivered about 300 models thus far but I have questions regarding some of the custom models she ordered. Barb is out of the office due to illness, and I can’t complete her order until I can get answers to the following questions. I was hoping some members here could help.

1. Was the Millennium paint scheme applied to both SR-20’s and SR-22’s? We were asked to place a Jade green millennium paint scheme on an SR-22 and we did that. We have no visual guidance just used an artistic interpretation.

2. For the SR-20, we have side view profiles and wing tip profiles of the: Garnet Red: There are three colors on the plane. A Rich maroon, a red and a pinkish color. We need to know the names of these colors on the Garnet scheme and we need paint chips. We were given separate paint chips, on a separate page with hand written note of “Red Metallic”, “Black Cherry Metallic” and orchid metallic" Are these the chips for the paint combination called “Garnet Red”? If not, we need the proper names, paint designations and chips for the three shades of red that make up the Garnet Red SR-20 Scheme.

3. Emerald Green: There are three colors on the plane. A dark green, a medium green and a teal looking green. We need to know the names of these colors on the Emerald green scheme and we need paint chips. We were given paint chips with hand written note of dark green metallic but not other shades of green except for Dark Aqua Scimitar. We received a separate printed sheet with printed colors. It has not got a scheme name assigned to it. But it is an SR-20. It has the dark shade of Green designated as PN5441 Steel green, the medium green as PHN4983 Mosaic and the light green as P3171 Lt. Jadestone. Are these the proper color designations for the Emerald Green scheme?

4. Sapphire Blue: There are three shades of blue on this plane A dark, medium and light blue. We need to know the names of these colors on the Sapphire Blue SR-20 and we need paint chips. We were given paint chips on a separate sheet but there is only one blue chip, it is called Blue metallic. We don’t know if this is one of the three colors on the SR-20 Blue Sapphire or not, if it is, we don’t know which of the three it is. We have a another separate sheet like we have for the emerald green. It has PN5458 Blue Jewel, P3461 Azure Pearlexcent and PN5437 star blue metallic, 180-211 Charcoal Metallic and 180-221 Grey metallic.

I know this is long, but I want to be sure to get these right the first time. I want everyone to be happy with their models. I know they are extremely busy at Cirrus with Barb out of the office. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail address is mike@warplanes.com

Thanks!
Mike