Cl;yde, which one is you in the arrival pic? (eom)

nt

I’m the nondescript short one (I’m actually not that short, the others are all just tall!)

In the middle with the beard, no hat, brown pants.

I’m the nondescript short one (I’m actually not that short, the others are all just tall!)

In the middle with the beard, no hat, brown pants.

Are all the owners of N142CD in the pic, or are there others who are not shown? My REAL question: who else do you guys and gals have to share it with?

Are all the owners of N142CD in the pic, or are there others who are not shown? My REAL question: who else do you guys and gals have to share it with?

Ok, the people in the picture are, left to right,

Donna, Doug, Rob, me, Ian and June. Of these, Doug, Ian and I are three of the five pilots who will be flying. Donna and June have an interest, being the partners of Doug and Ian respectively.

Missing are Greg and Fran, the other two owner/pilots.

So, to answer your real question, the plane is split 5 ways. We have an internet booking system (and through sheer dumb luck I am going to be the first to fly it any distance, 11-15th of July, Alice Springs and Ayers Rock). We will not be hiring the plane out, it’s going to be strictly private use.

Three of us are also members of a group that owns three Grumman Tigers, so if the SR20 is busy we can slum it.

Three of us are also members of a group that owns three Grumman Tigers, so if the SR20 is busy we can slum it.

Geez – what a new airplane does to some people…