after having investigated a bit I am seriously considering buying a SR-22. However, there are a few points I want to check - hoping to find answers here.
The SR-22 is supposed to have good crashworthiness characteristics, and I am wondering if someone could answer the following questions:
- Does it have stroking seats for shock absorption?
- Do the seats have any other special means for shock absorption, such as crushable cushions?
- When CAPS is deployed under ideal conditions: what is the rate of descent at touch down?
- What is the aircraft’s attitude during a nominal CAPS touch down?
- How exactly do the airbags in the restraints work?
Many questions - I just want to understand the safety concept of the aircraft to have good arguments! Whoever can answer a few of them: thanks a lot!