Choices

I have 2 weeks to decide my options does anyone have any info as to if 3 blade prop is worth the extra money also any other advise on other choices would help thanks

I have 2 weeks to decide my options does anyone have any info as to if 3 blade prop is worth the extra money also any other advise on other choices would help thanks

Don:

It is my understanding that it weighs more, cost more to maintain, offers no improvement in performance and little if any noise reduction…but looks a little cooler! So, given all that, you make the decision. Enjoy your Cirrus. I can’t wait til late summer when mine is supposed to be ready.

Jim

I already have the family on Slim-Fast to stay within the promised payload, so I can’t take on additional prop weight which serves no useful purpose. You might want to search the archives since this was discussed in depth earlier, but Jim’s post sums it up accurately.