Capabilities Spreadsheet

Andy is a hero for responding to all of these requests. Perhaps if the spreadsheet is made accessible through the COPA website, he can get some sleep! :slight_smile:

Count me in and thanks a bunch...donrennie@renniepetroleum.com
Don

Folks,

Andy sent me his spreadsheet this morning – I’ll post it on the COPA site (probably under “Stuff”) this afternoon/evening.

Thanks!
Steve

Andy - If you do not mind, email your spreadsheet to jschubert@schubert.com. Thanks, Joe

I love to see a copy. could you email one to joe@hamptons.com. thanks a ton.

Kindly, send me copy I am very interested
regards dieter

Thank you for doing this–please send to:

dshepard@chorus.net

Thank you for doing this. Please send me a copy. aa

I would like to have a copy of the spreadsheet
johnjanes@home.com

THANKS FOR OFFERING THIS. WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE RECIEVING. CRAIG WIGGINS sr22 2354B. meridiancw@aol.com

Me too! bobsimica@cs.com Thanks for the good work. Why don’t you E-mail it to Steve Lin for a review and possible posting on this site. We are always looking for neat ideas.

And me!!! Thank You. Send to drbaehr@msn.com MIKE

Give him a break.

COPA should have a page for items like this and the W&B spreadsheet.

Bob

Please send to me also at doug.powell@rushgroup.com. I trust I’m correct in assuming you wouldn’t have posted if you weren’t interested in sharing.
Thanks

Bob, I agree wholeheartedly that this is something COPA should post as a service to all of us. I have faith the good folks who have donated their time to this effort will accomplish this task. However, Andy, would you please send along a copy to me also? Thanks

I would also like a copy
grothen@home.com

I think it has already been done. Thanks Steve